The Republicans will have 55 or more seats in the senate following the 2018 election.
- iCrown estimated 90% on 2017-07-18
- themusicgod1 estimated 53% on 2017-07-20
- atomicspaceman estimated 40% and said “Incumbents tend to lose seats, not gain.” on 2017-08-05
- PseudonymousUser estimated 75% on 2017-08-23
- atomicspaceman estimated 35% on 2018-01-05
- lnfinity estimated 11% on 2018-10-27
- Bruno Parga said “51 seats have been called for the GOP, and 44+VT+ME for the Dems. This leaves the MS special election, which is going to a runoff, and tight vote counts in FL and AZ. Maximum GOP seats is 54, the prediction is wrong.” on 2018-11-09
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2018-11-09.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction