I will not complain to Uhaul or my insurance company about damage to/theft of the contents of my Uboxes
- btrettel estimated 70% on 2017-08-07
- btrettel said “Uhaul seriously botched the pick up of my two storage containers. Despite telling me that they were picked up and put in a secure warehouse, they actually were left at my old apartment for over two months. I was not informed of this until last week.” on 2017-08-07
- btrettel said “While externally it does not appear the boxes were tampered with, I am not confident about damage caused by heat, humidity or lack of humidity, water, or biological organisms (mold, mice, etc.).” on 2017-08-07
- btrettel changed the deadline from “on 2017-09-01” on 2017-09-01
- btrettel estimated 90% and said “I’ve looked through likely the majority of the boxes and there is no damage worth complaining about so far.” on 2017-09-01
- btrettel judged this prediction right on 2017-09-22.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction