On GivingTuesday 2017, Facebook/Gates Foundation will increase their $2 million in matching funds after it runs out.
- WilliamKiely estimated 50% on 2017-11-27
- WilliamKiely said “On GT last year “After the initial match of $500,000 was reached within hours, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation increased their pledge to $900,000 total to match more Giving Tuesday Fundraisers on Facebook.”” on 2017-11-27
- WilliamKiely said “https://nonprofits.fb.com/2016/11/29/givingtuesday-fundraiser-update/” on 2017-11-27
- WilliamKiely estimated 50% and said “Reason for: They increased it last year. Reason against: They may not want to set a precedent by doing it again, because then in 2018 people would expect it to come (80+%) and would be surprised and disappointed if it didn’t come.” on 2017-11-28
- WilliamKiely judged this prediction wrong on 2017-12-05.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction