[German government formation, 2017:] A new election is called
- Bruno Parga estimated 30% on 2017-12-14
- Rpitkani estimated 60% and said “SPD has said they’re not interested in a grand coalition again and being in one for so long seems to have hurt their ability to make a good case to rule in their own right. ” on 2017-12-16
- Bruno Parga estimated 10% and said “This will likely only happen if GroKo talks collapse, which both the Union and the SPD leadership have a strong interest in avoiding.” on 2018-01-23
- timmartin estimated 40% on 2018-02-04
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2018-03-15.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction