Al Franken will not be a US Senator on 3/31/18.
Created by ccokeefe on 2017-12-21; known on 2018-04-01; judged right by ccokeefe on 2018-01-02.
- ccokeefe estimated 96% on 2017-12-21
- ccokeefe estimated 99% on 2017-12-21
- Bruno Parga said “Is there any chance of him being a Senator on that date? He’s resigned, a new Senator has been nominated by the Governor.” on 2017-12-23
- ccokeefe said “He’s announced his intention to resign as of 1/2 but remains sitting. For transparency, I posted this to record my PredictIt bet. Shares are selling at .97 still for some reason :-p” on 2017-12-25
- Bruno Parga said “Ah, thanks, I thought his resignation had already taken effect and his replacement had already gone into office.” on 2017-12-26
- ccokeefe judged this prediction right on 2018-01-02.
- ccokeefe said “Franken resigned noon today as expected: http://m.startribune.com/transition-time-franken-moves-out-smith-moves-in/467678623/” on 2018-01-02
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction