UK will expel Russia's ambassador by 18 March 2018.
- fkovacs estimated 20% 5 days ago
- colejhudson estimated 14% and said “Tillersons/DoS official position seems to be to hint at it, leaving it open for Trump to ultimately decide. Trump has deferred to the Pentagons judgement on matters of NatSec in the past. Last time he closed the SF Russian embassy little was gained.” 5 days ago
- colejhudson said “Wait f**k wrong country” 5 days ago
- colejhudson said “Is there a way to delete these? Apologies.” 5 days ago
- jbeshir estimated 12% 3 days ago
- fkovacs judged this prediction wrong about 12 hours ago.
- fkovacs said “It looks like UK calmed down, after the UNSC meeting.They’ve really put their foot in the mouth with their undiplomatic declarations and lost prestige on the international scene.Also, Russia responded “tit-for-tat” to the diplomats expulsions…” about 12 hours ago
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction