Republicans retain majorities in both the House and Senate after the 2018 mid terms

Created by jamesrom on 2018-03-21; known 13 days ago; judged wrong by RobertLumley 13 days ago.

  • jamesrom estimated 51% on 2018-03-21
  • pkfalu92 estimated 42% on 2018-03-24
  • RobertLumley estimated 20% on 2018-03-26
  • peter_hurford estimated 30% and said “I estimate 40% odds of Republicans losing Senate and 60% odds of losing the House. These are not uncorrelated events, but a 30% total for both happening seems reasonable.on 2018-04-04
  • JTPeterson estimated 10% 19 days ago
  • RobertLumley  judged this prediction wrong 13 days ago.

Please log in to respond to or judge prediction