“Bitcoin will be the world’s ‘single currency’ in 10 years”
- Ben Doherty estimated 20% 30 days ago
- Ben Doherty said “From the Verge:https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/21/17147574/twitter-ceo-bitcoin-jack-dorsey-square-interview-currency-10-years” 30 days ago
- Ben Doherty said “Dorsey:“The world ultimately will have a single currency, the internet will have a single currency. I personally believe that it will be bitcoin.”…the transition would happen “probably over ten years, but it could go faster,” ” 30 days ago
- Jotto999 said “What sort of criterion will we use for being the world’s “single currency”? Do you mean companies stop accepting anything that isn’t Bitcoin? Do you mean international goods like oil become priced in BTC instead of USD? More users than any other?” 30 days ago
- Athrithalix estimated 1% 29 days ago
- Michael Dickens estimated 1% and said “these sorts of predictions are great for padding my Brier score” 23 days ago
- two2thehead estimated 1% and said “What Michael Dickens said” 23 days ago
- speciallinjection judged this prediction wrong 19 days ago.
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction unknown 12 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction