“Bitcoin will be the world’s ‘single currency’ in 10 years”
- Ben Doherty estimated 20% on 2018-03-21
- Ben Doherty said “From the Verge:https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/21/17147574/twitter-ceo-bitcoin-jack-dorsey-square-interview-currency-10-years” on 2018-03-21
- Ben Doherty said “Dorsey:“The world ultimately will have a single currency, the internet will have a single currency. I personally believe that it will be bitcoin.”…the transition would happen “probably over ten years, but it could go faster,” ” on 2018-03-21
- Jotto999 said “What sort of criterion will we use for being the world’s “single currency”? Do you mean companies stop accepting anything that isn’t Bitcoin? Do you mean international goods like oil become priced in BTC instead of USD? More users than any other?” on 2018-03-22
- Athrithalix estimated 1% on 2018-03-22
- Michael Dickens estimated 1% and said “these sorts of predictions are great for padding my Brier score” on 2018-03-28
- two2thehead estimated 1% and said “What Michael Dickens said” on 2018-03-29
- speciallinjection judged this prediction wrong on 2018-04-01.
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction unknown on 2018-04-09.
- davatk estimated 1% on 2018-04-26
- kiimberlie estimated 3% on 2018-05-16
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction