Prediction: By December 31st, 2019, AMD will sell a commercially available 48-core, 96-thread desktop CPU, compatible with currently available motherboards, costing $2,000 USD or less (before tax, shipping, cooler etc).
- JoshuaZ estimated 55% on 2018-06-29
- JoshuaZ said “Note: In response to prediction by A.V. ” on 2018-06-29
- Bruno Parga said “I haven’t found any. They’re kinda around the corner but not yet available.” on 2020-01-02
- enoch said “https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-threadripper-3980x-48-core-cpu-spotted/” on 2020-01-03
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2020-01-03.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction