There will be national or global economic data that is widely regarded (by econ bloggers and mainstream media outlets) as a bursting of the higher education bubble.
- dnti808 estimated 3% on 2018-06-29
- JoshuaZ estimated 1% and said “This seems like a likely event in a few years. The deadline seems too short. ” on 2018-06-29
- Medea estimated 2% on 2018-07-09
- JTPeterson estimated 1% on 2018-07-16
- Pablo Stafforini estimated 0% on 2019-06-14
- stepan estimated 0% on 2019-06-17
- dnti808 judged this prediction wrong 18 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction