Politics, US – In Madison v. Alabama, the Supreme Court rules that the State of Alabama may not execute Vernon Madison.
- jbeshir estimated 30% on 2018-09-28
- jbeshir said ““If the Supreme Court decides to vacate and remand the case for further proceedings, the question will resolve as yes. The Supreme Court is expected to hand down its decision in its 2018 term, but if it does not, the question will resolve as no.”” on 2018-09-28
- jbeshir estimated 20% on 2018-09-28
- pranomostro estimated 35% on 2018-09-29
- jbeshir judged this prediction right on 2019-08-05.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction