Convincing evidence will prove that Amazon, Apple, etc.'s chips were compromised.
- krazemon estimated 35% on 2018-10-06
- pranomostro estimated 25% on 2018-10-11
- Michael Dickens said “Compromised in general, or specifically compromised in the way described by the recent Bloomberg article?” on 2018-10-12
- jbeshir estimated 30% on 2018-10-14
- sdr estimated 15% on 2018-10-22
- Michael Dickens estimated 15% and said “I’m assuming you mean specifically compromised in the way described by the Bloomberg article” on 2018-10-23
- enolan estimated 20% on 2018-10-31
- azt estimated 41% on 2018-11-04
- Jennifer estimated 8% and said “The chips are compromised. The question is modeling the politics of admission in the next ~5 months (now to April 6th). Maybe after the corps switch chips? Maybe another “Snowden event”? Maybe in 5|10|25 years for “transparency to history”?” on 2018-12-03
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 8% on 2019-04-03
- krazemon said “Compromised in the way described by the recent Bloomberg article (or similar enough to be judged as “the same”).” on 2019-04-06
- krazemon judged this prediction wrong on 2019-04-06.
- krazemon said “Judged wrong given that none of the large companies involved seem to have made major admissions and I couldn’t find any news about further confirmation.” on 2019-04-06
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction