Econ – The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports the U.S. civilian unemployment rate (U3) for the month of December 2018 to be 3.7 or higher.
- jbeshir estimated 40% on 2018-11-20
- pranomostro estimated 50% on 2018-11-20
- pranomostro estimated 35% on 2018-11-20
- jbeshir said “Per https://www.bls.gov/charts/employment-situation/civilian-unemployment-rate.htm, it went up to 3.9” about 15 hours ago
- jbeshir judged this prediction right about 15 hours ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction