Same-sex marriage to be legalized in at least one more EU member in 2019.
- Cato estimated 30% on 2019-01-02
- Cato said “To count as correct, SSM must be legalized in (at least one of) Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, or Slovakia.” on 2019-01-02
- amadeu estimated 20% on 2019-01-02
- sabs81 estimated 40% on 2019-01-02
- Cato said “Another clarification: The legalization has to take effect in 2019, not just be announced in 2019.” on 2019-01-02
- Baeboo estimated 30% on 2019-01-02
- Bruno Parga estimated 20% on 2019-01-03
- pranomostro estimated 35% on 2019-01-03
- lalaithion estimated 33% on 2019-01-12
- Cato estimated 26% on 2019-06-12
- Bruno Parga said “Besides the countries mentioned in the first comment, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy and Slovenia don’t have same-sex marriage (although some do have other forms of unions).” on 2019-12-31
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2019-12-31.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction