WTI forward curve to be upsloped for all of 1Q19.
- Cato estimated 60% on 2019-01-04
- Cato said “Verification: https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pri_fut_s1_d.htm” on 2019-01-04
- Cato said “To clarify: I’m only referring to the first four months of the curve, because historical data for those are the easiest to look up. In other words, the claim is that M4-M1>0 throughout Q1.” on 2019-01-07
- Cato judged this prediction wrong on 2019-02-28.
- Cato said “So far M4 has already been lower than M1 on seven trading days in Q1.” on 2019-02-28
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction