China will increase their cap on solar production in 2019 to at least 20 GW before the end of the year.
- jacobgreenleaf estimated 95% on 2019-01-26
- jacobgreenleaf changed the deadline from “on 2019-12-31” and changed their prediction from “China's cap on additional solar capacity for the year 2019 will be increased to at least 20 GW before the end of the year.” on 2019-01-26
- pranomostro said “With “solar production”, do you mean energy produced with solar power, or solar panels produced?” on 2019-01-26
- pranomostro estimated 65% and said “Going with the former.” on 2019-01-26
- pranomostro said “Wikipedia on solar power in china (capacity in 2018: 174 GW, did you mean 200 GW instead of 20 GW?): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_China” on 2019-01-26
- jacobgreenleaf said “@pranomostro This prediction was on solar production capacity that was to be added in 2019, not cumulative solar production capacity. It follows news about uncertainty over the government’s subsidy policy (http://archive.is/4IPr2)). ” 9 days ago
- jacobgreenleaf judged this prediction wrong 9 days ago.
- jacobgreenleaf said “China only approved 14.78 GW of solar PV if I am reading this correctly. http://archive.is/wip/spjDD” 9 days ago
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction