China will increase their cap on solar production in 2019 to at least 20 GW before the end of the year.
Created by jacobgreenleaf on 2019-01-26; known on 2019-12-31
- jacobgreenleaf estimated 95% on 2019-01-26
- jacobgreenleaf changed the deadline from “on 2019-12-31” and changed their prediction from “China's cap on additional solar capacity for the year 2019 will be increased to at least 20 GW before the end of the year.” on 2019-01-26
- pranomostro said “With “solar production”, do you mean energy produced with solar power, or solar panels produced?” on 2019-01-26
- pranomostro estimated 65% and said “Going with the former.” on 2019-01-26
- pranomostro said “Wikipedia on solar power in china (capacity in 2018: 174 GW, did you mean 200 GW instead of 20 GW?): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_China” on 2019-01-26
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction