Felix Sater gives a new explanation for his email remarks linking the engineering of Trump's election victory to a Putin-team buy-in.
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 7% on 2019-03-25
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.amp.html” on 2019-03-25
- Tapetum-Lucidum changed the deadline from “on 2019-04-01” and changed their prediction from “Felix Sater gives a new explanation his email remarks linking the engineering of Trump's election victory to a Putin-team buy-in.” on 2019-03-25
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “His current explanation was that a deal with Russia makes Trump look like a good businessman. This prediction covers the hypothetical possibility that he gives a different explanation. ” on 2019-03-25
- pranomostro estimated 10% on 2019-03-26
- Tapetum-Lucidum judged this prediction wrong on 2019-04-01.
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “Didn’t happen by the specified date. ” on 2019-04-01
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction