Felix Sater gives a new explanation for his email remarks linking the engineering of Trump's election victory to a Putin-team buy-in.
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 7% 29 days ago
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.amp.html” 29 days ago
- Tapetum-Lucidum changed the deadline from “21 days ago” and changed their prediction from “Felix Sater gives a new explanation his email remarks linking the engineering of Trump's election victory to a Putin-team buy-in.” 29 days ago
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “His current explanation was that a deal with Russia makes Trump look like a good businessman. This prediction covers the hypothetical possibility that he gives a different explanation. ” 29 days ago
- pranomostro estimated 10% 27 days ago
- Tapetum-Lucidum judged this prediction wrong 22 days ago.
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “Didn’t happen by the specified date. ” 22 days ago
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction