Apple will release a Macbook or Macbook Pro that uses a CPU designed by someone other than Intel or AMD.
- quanticle estimated 60% on 2019-12-29
- quanticle changed the deadline from “17 days ago” and changed their prediction from “Apple will release a Macbook or Macbook Pro that uses a CPU manufactured by someone other than Intel or AMD.” on 2019-12-29
- pranomostro estimated 30% on 2019-12-29
- Baeboo estimated 50% on 2019-12-29
- Baeboo estimated 38% on 2020-03-21
- Baeboo estimated 5% and said “https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020/06/apple-plans-to-announce-arm-transition-for-all-macs-at-wwdc-2020/ “which is expected to begin with the launch of the first ARM Mac hardware in 2021”” on 2020-06-09
- Baeboo estimated 70% on 2020-06-22
- Baeboo estimated 90% on 2020-08-30
- Baeboo judged this prediction right on 2020-11-10.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction