[The Economist predicts:] Nicolás Maduro holds on to the presidency of Venezuela
- Bruno Parga estimated 80% on 2020-01-02
- Bruno Parga said “The Economist gives this 78%.” on 2020-01-02
- Bruno Parga said “I wonder what happens if, say, Maduro dies but the Chavista regime continues under someone like Diosdado Cabello. I say this counts as right. I tried editing the prediction but I think this doesn’t work for preds that are in a group.” on 2020-01-04
- pranomostro estimated 75% on 2020-01-11
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction right on 2021-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction