[The Economist predicts:] England wins Euro 2020 men's football tournament
- Bruno Parga estimated 10% on 2020-01-02
- Bruno Parga said “The Economist had this at 18%, but they’re English and biased. (Or not.)” on 2020-01-02
- pranomostro estimated 6% and said “UK hasn’t won them yet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_European_Championship_finals#List_of_finals, so this is baserate for any team.” on 2020-01-11
- Bruno Parga said “Two remarks: 1 – the end date is postponed to 2022-01-01; 2 – this is about England; there is no UK soccer team, as Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland have their own teams.” on 2020-11-08
- Bruno Parga said “They lost to Italy on penalties.” on 2021-08-17
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2021-08-17.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction