[The Economist predicts:] House prices fall across rich English-speaking countries
- Bruno Parga estimated 28% on 2020-01-02
- Bruno Parga said “I copied the probability from the Economist. I think this is under-specified. I’d defer to a more precise prediction they make (I don’t have paywall access), but I think the best way to measure this is” on 2020-01-02
- Bruno Parga said “some average of house price indices of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand. I’m not clear whether one should weight by population or GDP or what.” on 2020-01-02
- pranomostro estimated 40% on 2020-01-11
- Bruno Parga said “https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/global-house-prices” on 2021-12-31
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2021-12-31.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction