[The Economist predicts:] Record high global average temperature is recorded by NASA
- Bruno Parga estimated 25% on 2020-01-02
- Bruno Parga said “I copied this from the Economist. I assume they mean 2020 is gonna be the warmest year on record; in that case, we probably won’t be able to mark the prediction on 01-01, as it takes a while longer than that to get the numbers.” on 2020-01-02
- pranomostro estimated 30% on 2020-01-11
- Bruno Parga said “Tied highest, with NOAA breaking the tie by 0.02 deg C in favor of the other year (2016, I think). Still, this clearly says the source is NASA, so I’ll mark it right.” on 2021-01-19
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction right on 2021-01-19.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction