There is a base on the surface of the Moon and there is always someone there.
Created by Bruno Parga 21 days ago; known on 2030-01-01
- Bruno Parga estimated 1% 21 days ago
- Bruno Parga said ““Always someone there” like in the ISS, for example. Inspired by Wired article: https://cutt.ly/LrueYJX” 21 days ago
- Bruno Parga said “I’m curious what people think if there is an ISS-like station orbiting the Moon, with the capability to regularly send people down to the surface and back, but people don’t stick around on the surface. Does this count? (Is this even vaguely likely?)” 21 days ago
- Bruno Parga said “Also, ‘on the surface’ here only means ‘not in orbit’. If the base is underground it totally counts.” 21 days ago
- pranomostro estimated 5% 13 days ago
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction