10000+ cases of coronavirus confirmed by CDC in USA by May 1, 2020
- suitecake estimated 40% on 2020-02-26
- pranomostro estimated 90% 23 days ago
- suitecake estimated 90% 19 days ago
- suitecake estimated 60% and said “Looks like CDC is not aggregating data from the state-level (only 114 cases properly ‘confirmed,’ whereas Johns Hopkins puts the figure at 804). If they don’t aggregate at all, and defer testing to states, they might severely underreport cases” 19 days ago
- sabs81 estimated 25% 17 days ago
- suitecake judged this prediction right 8 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction