If Sweden doesn't implement lockdowns, then their per capita coronavirus deaths will exceed the average of the other Nordic countries by 25% or more.
- Jayson Virissimo estimated 80% on 2020-04-10
- Baeboo estimated 85% on 2020-04-10
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 62% on 2020-04-15
- Baeboo estimated 90% on 2020-05-11
- Baeboo estimated 95% on 2020-06-03
- JoshuaZ said “Based on https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths which shows about a 10 times as high a fatality rate in Sweden than in Finland or Norway, am marking this correct. ” 27 days ago
- JoshuaZ judged this prediction right 27 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction