Politics, UK – More than 50% of the UK's schools are open on the 1st of June 2020
Created by jbeshir on 2020-04-25; known on 2020-06-02; judged wrong by jbeshir on 2020-06-06.
- jbeshir estimated 30% on 2020-04-25
- wizzwizz4 estimated 10% on 2020-05-15
- wizzwizz4 estimated 5% and said “I feel like my estimate should be lower, but I don’t think I would be surprised enough for that.” on 2020-05-21
- wizzwizz4 estimated 10% and said “Classroom space is an issue, so more schools might open with fewer students each, even though hardly any students are attending school. (I wouldn’t say “my school is open” if I were a student, but I think the schools would be open enough to count.)” on 2020-05-24
- jbeshir said “Difficult one. https://bit.ly/2MxAkt8 reports that “more than two in five schools (44%) decided against admitting more pupils”. Welsh and Scottish schools not reopening. Adds to more than 50%.” on 2020-06-06
- jbeshir said “(The above 44% being England-only, thus why Welsh and Scottish policies aren’t already factored in)” on 2020-06-06
- jbeshir judged this prediction wrong on 2020-06-06.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction