San Francisco will extend the shelter-in-place order beyond May 31st.
Created by jacobgreenleaf on 2020-05-02; known on 2020-06-01; judged right by jbeshir on 2020-06-06.
- jacobgreenleaf estimated 40% on 2020-05-02
- jbeshir estimated 55% on 2020-05-08
- enolan estimated 40% on 2020-05-09
- jbeshir said “https://sfist.com/2020/05/30/as-shelter-in-place-restrictions-relax-traffic-returns-to-san-francisco/ claims the “#StayHome order” has been extended until further notice. Other sources report relaxation but not expiry.” on 2020-06-06
- jbeshir judged this prediction right on 2020-06-06.
- jacobgreenleaf said “I am going to judge this correct although it is ambiguous because of so-called easing of restrictions. SFDPH C19-07e order extends shelter-in-place indefinitely. ” on 2020-06-09
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction