By the end of 2020, there is no implementation of Scottish indyref2
- Deepak estimated 90% on 2020-06-11
- MichaelBlack estimated 100% on 2020-06-23
- Bruno Parga said “What does “implementation” mean? Holyrood approving the referendum? It taking place?” on 2020-09-13
- Deepak said “Judged right if a date is set for a referendum approved by either Holyrood or, less likely, Westminster. The date doesn’t need to be before 2021-01-01, just there needs to be a specific date.” on 2020-09-13
- Deepak estimated 100% on 2020-09-13
- Deepak judged this prediction right 15 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction