Tech – Apple announces a version of Xcode for at least some devices running iOS or iPadOS during WWDC.
- jbeshir estimated 20% 24 days ago
- jbeshir changed the deadline from “17 days ago” and changed their prediction from “Tech – Apple announces a version of Xcode for at least some devices running iOS or iPadOS.” 24 days ago
- jbeshir said “Deciding factor for what counts as a “version of Xcode” will be based on whether it is branded as “Xcode” or “Xcode [extra word]” or “Xcode for…” by Apple, rather than judgement of code/functionality similarity.” 24 days ago
- jbeshir said “In particular it is allowed to be considerably less functional, but not allowed to be called something different.” 24 days ago
- jbeshir judged this prediction wrong 10 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction