After the US election, media coverage and public sentiment regarding Coronavirus will greatly shift towards a view that its not all that bad.
- firstname.lastname@example.org estimated 75% on 2020-08-12
- platypus42 said “How do you plan to measure the outcome? As an outsider, it already seems like this is the case (from comments on reddit, HN, etc.), or at least an equal amount of people on both sides in the US. What’s a good measure of the actual proportion? ” on 2020-08-14
- sty.silver estimated 15% on 2020-08-14
- PlacidPlatypus said “I think it’s unlikely but I’m not going to put a number on it because it’s not strictly defined and likely to be contentious.” on 2020-08-14
- najdorf estimated 50% and said “Depends who becomes POTUS on Jan 20.” on 2020-12-29
- PlacidPlatypus said “@najdorf the prediction doesn’t say anything about the inauguration. It is now after the election, and IMO this has not happened. Gonna just mark it wrong I think.” on 2020-12-29
- PlacidPlatypus judged this prediction wrong on 2020-12-29.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction