A COVID-19 vaccine will be generally available in the UK by March 2021
- mpstevensuk estimated 66% on 2020-09-01
- Bruno Parga estimated 8% on 2020-09-13
- chemotaxis101 estimated 15% on 2020-09-13
- mpstevensuk judged this prediction wrong on 2021-03-15.
- mpstevensuk said “I’ve judged this wrong because while I got right the fact a lot of people would be vaccinated, delivery is still very controlled and scheduled so I don’t count it as “generally available”.” on 2021-03-15
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction