Greta Thunberg will win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Created by najdorf on 2020-09-10; known on 2020-10-09; judged wrong by Bruno Parga on 2020-10-09.

  • najdorf estimated 80% on 2020-09-10
  • Helios estimated 45% on 2020-09-14
  • limbo estimated 83% on 2020-09-14
  • JoshuaZ estimated 35% on 2020-09-15
  • Deepak estimated 20% on 2020-09-16
  • Liging estimated 30% and said “I give Donald J. Trump 60% Chance and other nominees 10%, since every president of the US since the end of WW2 has received the Nobel PEace Prizeon 2020-09-18
  • PlacidPlatypus said “@Liging pretty sure that’s wrong, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_Peace_Prize_laureates only gives Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama as US presidents who have received the Peace Prize since WWII. Are you thinking of getting nominated?on 2020-09-18
  • Bruno Parga   judged this prediction wrong on 2020-10-09.
  • Liging   judged this prediction right on 2020-10-12.
  • Liging said “I was wrong on Donald J Trump; Relized later that pretty often the Peace prize is given many times to organizations. Every president has been NOMINATED, not AWARDED the prize, my badon 2020-10-12
  • Baeboo   judged this prediction wrong on 2020-10-13.
  • Liging   judged this prediction right 8 days ago.
  • Liging   judged this prediction right 8 days ago.

Please log in to respond to or judge prediction