Politics, UK – Brexit transition period ends 31st of December 2020 with no deal or extension.
Created by jbeshir on 2020-09-27; known on 2021-01-01; judged wrong by Baeboo on 2021-01-01.
- jbeshir estimated 60% on 2020-09-27
- jbeshir said “A broad “agreement to not enforce change of rules” counts as extension if both sides actually state agreement to it and it lasts longer than a week or so (intended to exclude cases where they’re just getting their ducks in line to enforce)” on 2020-09-27
- jbeshir said “Partial sector-by-sector extensions do not count for these purposes.” on 2020-09-27
- Baeboo estimated 25% on 2020-09-28
- jbeshir estimated 45% on 2020-10-04
- Baeboo estimated 20% on 2020-11-24
- Baeboo estimated 43% on 2020-12-13
- Baeboo judged this prediction wrong on 2021-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction