Politics, UK – Brexit transition period ends 31st of December 2020 with no deal or extension.
Created by jbeshir 25 days ago; known on 2021-01-01
- jbeshir estimated 60% 25 days ago
- jbeshir said “A broad “agreement to not enforce change of rules” counts as extension if both sides actually state agreement to it and it lasts longer than a week or so (intended to exclude cases where they’re just getting their ducks in line to enforce)” 25 days ago
- jbeshir said “Partial sector-by-sector extensions do not count for these purposes.” 25 days ago
- Baeboo estimated 25% 23 days ago
- jbeshir estimated 45% 18 days ago
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction