COVID, UK – It is legal for groups of seven non-shielding people to meet for the purposes of Christmas celebration on Christmas Day.
Created by jbeshir on 2020-10-11; known on 2020-12-26; judged right by jbeshir on 2021-01-03.
- jbeshir estimated 80% on 2020-10-11
- Deepak said “How much of the UK needs to ban such groups before marking this false? ” on 2020-10-11
- jbeshir said “It is currently barred under the so-called “Rule of 6” (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/rule-of-six-comes-into-effect-to-tackle-coronavirus)) across Great Britain. Shifting to a regional rule would resolve true if any region lacked it.” on 2020-10-31
- jbeshir said “This is thus essentially a prediction that they will lift or create an exception or increase in the national rule for Christmas celebrations.” on 2020-10-31
- jbeshir estimated 67% on 2020-10-31
- jbeshir judged this prediction right on 2021-01-03.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction