A bill legalizing abortion in the United States at the federal level is signed into law by 2023.
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 60% on 2022-05-04
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “Prediction refers to congressional legislation providing a legal mandate preventing states from banning abortion in the circumstances allowed under Roe v Wade. ” on 2022-05-05
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 45% and said “https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/us/politics/democrats-codify-roe.html” on 2022-05-05
- JoshuaZ estimated 34% on 2022-05-07
- Baeboo estimated 32% on 2022-05-09
- Jayson Virissimo estimated 20% and said “I think “circumstances allowed under Roe v Wade” might be the real rub here. Doesn’t that mean if a Federal ban that made it illegal to pass a state law outlawing abortion earlier than 15 weeks wouldn’t count?” on 2022-05-15
- Baeboo estimated 10% on 2022-05-16
- Tapetum-Lucidum judged this prediction wrong 9 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction