A week goes by without any more attempted mass shootings/attacks in the US
Created by Tapetum-Lucidum on 2022-05-17; known on 2023-01-01; judged wrong by Tapetum-Lucidum on 2022-05-20.
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 80% on 2022-05-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “This prediction was written after the Buffalo, Orange County, and Dallas attacks. Its hypothesis refers to subsequent events. ” on 2022-05-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum changed the deadline from “on 2023-01-01” and changed their prediction from “A week goes by without any more high-profile mass shootings” on 2022-05-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-mass-shooting-1-in-custody-after-2-killed-8-injured-in-shooting-in-gold-coast-neighborhood-police-say/2837660/%3famp” on 2022-05-20
- Tapetum-Lucidum judged this prediction wrong on 2022-05-20.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction