The price of petrol at the pump will reach $1.55 at some point before the end of April – http://bit.ly/eUr3eE
- Ben Doherty estimated 40% on 2011-03-21
- Ben Doherty estimated 20% and said “http://www.aip.com.au/pricing/retail/ulp/index.htmit looks like it is pretty unlikely to jump 10 cents in 2 weeks.” on 2011-04-16
- Ben Doherty said “the previous link should be: http://bit.ly/eryE53” on 2011-04-16
- Jessica Hartany estimated 99% and said “apparently it reached $1.60 in Melbourne on April 20 – http://news.drive.com.au/drive/motor-news/petrol-price-tips-160-a-litre-20110420-1doa5.html” on 2011-05-01
- Ben Doherty said “This is a tricky one. the average price didn’t make it over the limit, but the outliers did. The AIP says 145, so I’m going to go with them. ” on 2011-05-02
- Ben Doherty judged this prediction wrong on 2011-05-02.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction