A nuclear bomb (primary, not dirty) will be detonated, anywhere on earth, immediately killing more than 100 people, any time between 2015/1/1 and 2020/1/1.
- brandyn estimated 5% on 2015-01-14
- JoshuaZ estimated 1% on 2015-01-14
- JoshuaZ estimated 4% and said “Updating per Updating per http://www.vox.com/2015/6/29/8845913/russia-war” on 2015-07-02
- btrettel estimated 3% and said “That article has an error. The author says “One in three Russians now believe the US may invade” but the source says 31% of Russians who see the US as a threat believe they might invade. Not all Russians see the US as a threat.” on 2015-07-02
- btrettel said “Interesting read, otherwise.” on 2015-07-02
- David estimated 3% on 2015-07-03
- btrettel said “Seems Vox had a few articles on this. Apparently this is from a poll of political scientists: “Probability of nuclear war between US and Russia: 2 percent” http://www.vox.com/2015/7/6/8900237/russia-war-odds” on 2015-07-11
- Raahul_Kumar estimated 1% on 2015-11-08
- themusicgod1 estimated 9% on 2016-11-10
- PseudonymousUser estimated 15% on 2016-11-10
- btrettel judged this prediction wrong on 2020-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction