I will read 12 books before 2015.
- Jayson Virissimo estimated 80% on 2014-01-10
- Jayson Virissimo said “https://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/1261548” on 2014-01-10
- Tuxedage estimated 90% and said “It doesn’t feel like a particularly tough challenge to me.” on 2014-01-11
- Jayson Virissimo said “It depends on what else you have going on. I have much less leisure time now that I am running a business, going to school, and raising a kid.” on 2014-01-11
- holycow81 estimated 85% on 2014-01-12
- lettergram estimated 95% on 2014-01-18
- FlamingSmaug estimated 98% and said “I read 20 books in 2013, I can’t imagine my reading slowing down so much. But, maybe if I die this year; that might slow me down a bit.” on 2014-01-18
- alecbrooks estimated 85% and said “I could see this being somewhat difficult alongside a language learning goal, too: http://predictionbook.com/predictions/22866.” on 2014-01-22
- mitodoteira said “This is a useful direction, but I don’t think social pressure to do stuff—or things you can directly influence at all—are the idea of this site. There are plenty for that, but this is the first I’ve seen for predictions specifically.” on 2014-01-22
- notsonewuser estimated 75% on 2014-01-24
- Jayson Virissimo judged this prediction right on 2014-04-29.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction