“Barring an unexpected decline in human numbers from current levels, biodiversity will not reverse its downward trend, air and water pollution will not reverse their increasing trends,(all according to World Resources Institute data) and the WHO will not
- gwern estimated 60% on 2010-07-30
- gwern said “http://www.longbets.org/97” on 2010-07-30
- Grognor estimated 60% and said “…and the WHO will not report a decrease in the percentage of humans with persistent illnesses.” on 2014-04-17
- Osuniev estimated 70% and said “what’s the deadline you’ll use to judge this prediction ?” on 2014-06-13
- Grognor judged this prediction right on 2014-06-15.
- Grognor said “I didn’t look at the numbers but I assume gwern will correct the judgement if it’s wrong” on 2014-06-15
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction