“[Peter] Schiff sees a multiyear recession ahead marked by rampant inflation, a steadily weakening dollar, soaring commodities prices, slumping U.S. stock indexes, and falling wages.”
- gwern estimated 60% on 2010-08-09
- gwern said “http://wrongtomorrow.com/prediction/id/189 http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/20/magazines/fortune/okeefe_schiff.fortune/index.htm ” on 2010-08-09
- gwern said “As far as I know, inflation isn’t considered rampant and the dollar is, I hear, paradoxically strong.” on 2010-08-09
- gwern said “still no rampant inflation, and commodity prices, while high, don’t really seem to be soaring. marking wrong” on 2011-01-10
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2011-01-10.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction