“This recession is going to last a lot longer than the one in the 1970s. I don't see any major bull move in commodities in the next several years.” —Bill Gary
- gwern estimated 50% on 2010-08-09
- gwern said “http://wrongtomorrow.com/prediction/id/211 http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=aijAsL7FtqA8 ” on 2010-08-09
- gimpf estimated 35% on 2010-12-13
- gwern changed the deadline from “on 2011-03-31” on 2011-03-31
- gwern said “nm date change. made in 2009. anyone want to argue there were no commodities bubbles since? marking wrong” on 2011-03-31
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2011-03-31.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction