The Irish Central Bank has forecast that the Irish economy will contract by almost 7% this year. It predicts that the downturn in activity is set to continue next year with a further contraction of 3%.
- gwern estimated 60% on 2010-08-10
- gwern said “http://wrongtomorrow.com/prediction/id/144 http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0403/economy.html ” on 2010-08-10
- gwern said “Set to April since official figures for 2010 will probably take a while to come out.” on 2010-08-10
- gimpf estimated 75% on 2010-12-13
- gwern said “data is not out yet eg http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Economics/GDP-Growth-Annual.aspx?Symbol=IEP” on 2011-04-02
- gwern changed the deadline from “on 2011-04-01” on 2011-04-02
- gwern said “actually grew in 2010! pretty surprising” on 2011-11-01
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2011-11-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction