A 2nd US retailer will receive a letter from the FDA ordering them to cease selling piracetam products.
- gwern estimated 70% on 2010-09-02
- gwern said “http://www.imminst.org/forum/topic/43512-fda-says-no-more-piracetam/” on 2010-09-02
- gwern said “ http://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/d7wcm/fda_set_to_ban_piracetam_claim_it_is_illegally/ ” on 2010-09-02
- gwern said “specific timeline based on http://www.imminst.org/forum/topic/43512-fda-says-no-more-piracetam/page__view__findpost__p__427832 50-60 days more than enough” on 2010-09-02
- gwern said “http://www.imminst.org/forum/topic/43875-relentless-improvment-discontinuing-piracetam-and-oxiracetam/ but hasn’t received their own letter, drat” on 2010-09-17
- gwern said “http://www.priceplow.com/piracetam-banned says Prima Force retailer dropped it – nothing about FDA letter though…” on 2010-10-09
- gwern said “I haven’t found any additional FDA letters mentioned on Imminst, so, guess I have to mark this one wrong.” on 2010-10-31
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2010-10-31.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction