Federal Reserve cuts the Federal Funds rate at least once in 2016.
- equivrel-markets estimated 90% on 2016-02-14
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 37% and said “Raising rates gradually, keeping them unchanged, and/or using QE is better for their credibility. And the Fed needs to maintain credibility at all costs.” on 2016-02-14
- equivrel-markets estimated 50% on 2016-03-01
- themusicgod1 said “http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fed-holds-rates-and-sees-only-two-hikes-this-year-2016-03-16 failed to do so this month.” on 2016-03-17
- gwern said “no changes other than an increase in November: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/interest-rate” on 2017-01-01
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2017-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction