Florida shooter shot either independently, or on behalf of dalwa al isalmyya and not Al-Qaeda.
- themusicgod1 estimated 57% on 2016-06-12
- two2thehead said “That’s the long form name of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh btw. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant” on 2016-06-13
- two2thehead estimated 99% and said “Probably. It’s like my comment here. http://predictionbook.com/predictions/177782” on 2016-06-13
- themusicgod1 said “http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Orlando-shooter-called-911-swore-allegiance-to-ISIS-456553seems like circumstantial evidence, i’ll wait until there’s a little more before judging this as correct.” on 2016-06-13
- Bruno Parga estimated 98% on 2016-06-14
- two2thehead said “BUG REPORT : Can’t post a quote and a link at the same time” on 2016-06-15
- two2thehead said “ Law enforcement officials told NBC News that Mateen swore allegiance to the leader of ISIS in a 911 phone call shortly before the shooting, in which he also mentioned the Boston Marathon bombers, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev. ” on 2016-06-15
- two2thehead said “http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/orlando-nightclub-shooting-emergency-services-respond-reports-gunman-n590446” on 2016-06-15
- themusicgod1 said “I’ll accept that as contributing evidence but nbc is not a credible source imho.” on 2016-06-15
- two2thehead said “Fair enough. So like an official report or a press briefing that states it explicitly then.” on 2016-06-16
- themusicgod1 said “i’ve seen multiple accounts from multiple sources that not only is dalwa al islamyya on the tape, that the tape is legit, but that mention of such is removed. good enough for me” on 2016-06-20
- themusicgod1 judged this prediction right on 2016-06-20.
- themusicgod1 said “http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/20/public-outcry-forces-obamas-hand-uncensored-orlando-transcripts-released/” on 2016-06-20
- Jenson said “>NBC is not credible. >Breitbart link for judgment.” on 2016-07-06
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction