The European Union will unite into a single super state by 2030.
- PatrickAchtelik estimated 80% on 2010-11-24
- gwern estimated 20% and said “This sounds way vague & unjudgeable. what is a superstate? by many standards, the EU is a state” on 2010-11-24
- kallman estimated 10% and said “Too much water under the bridge. As willing as some seem to be to forget the past, many will never forgive attrocities of a millenium ago.” on 2010-11-26
- Nic_Smith estimated 25% on 2010-11-26
- muflax judged this prediction wrong on 2010-12-12.
- muflax judged this prediction unknown on 2010-12-12.
- gimpf estimated 10% and said “If this means EU-wide uniform taxing (to some degree), central army, single passport, single constitution, single penal law, then no.” on 2010-12-12
- seifip estimated 40% on 2013-04-14
- themusicgod1 said “[x] central army [x] single constitution[ discussions ongoing ] – single passport. Penal law? Does the US have that?” on 2016-10-07
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction