We will have <=7 inches of snow in a flat part of the garden tomorrow.
- gwern estimated 80% on 2010-12-26
- kallman said “Less than 7? Bit of an easy one to guess, unless ypu already have 6 or something, hey? And with that being the case 80% seems too conservative :P” on 2010-12-26
- gwern said “not so easy as it looks – area’s forecast for 8-16+ inches today. I think it’s still a bit warm and a number of forecasts have been a bust” on 2010-12-26
- gwern said “4-6 inches now in the garden… we’ll see what accumulates overnight, although there doesn’t seem to be much new snow in the wind” on 2010-12-27
- gwern said “good grief! accumulated hip-high overnight on the lawn and garden. the newspapers might say different if they ever get here, but I blew this one.” on 2010-12-27
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2010-12-27.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction