HP MoR: Harry will learn the killing curse by the end of the year or Quirrell will be disappointed that Harry has not learned the killing curse by the end of the year.
- Cakoluchiam estimated 70% on 2013-07-24
- gwern estimated 40% and said “Quirrel has already said harry lacks the raw power for the curse” on 2013-07-24
- Cakoluchiam changed the deadline from “on 2014-05-15” and changed their prediction from “HPMoR: Harry will learn the killing curse by the end of the year or Quirrell will be disappointed that Harry has not learned the killing curse by the end of the year.” on 2013-07-24
- TheOriginalSoni estimated 65% and said “Harry learning AK does not seem likely at all. He would be much more likely to use other creative methods, if required.” on 2013-07-25
- Oscar_Cunningham estimated 40% on 2013-07-29
- nigr estimated 1% and said “too young” on 2013-08-15
- Flipnash estimated 41% on 2013-08-18
- Osuniev estimated 30% and said “too young, but something might increase his raw power somehow.” on 2013-09-05
- player_03 estimated 20% on 2014-04-24
- qznc estimated 1% and said “Why would Harry require the killing curse? If he actually wants to fatally harm someone, he would be more creative.” on 2014-07-14
- Osuniev estimated 5% and said “Revised after chapter 102” on 2014-08-02
- Oscar_Cunningham judged this prediction wrong on 2015-03-26.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction