'The FCC’s recently-announced network neutrality rules will continue to attract criticism from both ends of the political spectrum, and will be the subject of critical hearings in the Republican House, but neither Congress nor the courts will overturn the
- gwern estimated 60% on 2011-02-14
- gwern said “http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/tblee/predictions-2011” on 2011-02-14
- gwern said “weakly assuming it was survive the inevitable corporate challenges. not like the rules are different in kind from existing rules…” on 2011-02-14
- gwern said “https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_neutrality#FCC_broadband_policy_statement plans for opposition, but they haven’t yet actually been overturned within the deadline, marking right” on 2012-02-10
- gwern judged this prediction right on 2012-02-10.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction